Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Raining

Alot has happened, King of Pop being called home by the Great one, war going on at many parts of the world, ect...

Well of couse all this crap has nothing to do with me except the fact that... My sorry @$$ will be called up should war come to where we called "Home"

Many shitty stuffs has taken place in my life... managed to convinced some1 to marry me, but mom is causing hell lot of tension by poking her nose to much in every detail... I have to fire fight both mom and wife (and family)... and as if I have not enough shif to deal on my plate, bloody work place is also no hiding place as some "monkey" is causing some big hoo ha over a damm 60 cent cake which led me to get screwed by my boss.

Boss not happy as sales dropped for the last few month... incentive here cut, there cut everywhere cut and cut...

Dear Great one sometime I can't help but to ask "Is it me or you are just having fun adding misery to my already pathetic life"

Sir... Please give me a break? Please?

DISCLAIMER
Blog entries/postings/comments/food reviews are solely the views/personal opinion of the author with no political ill-intent/offence to any members of the public

Stories of a accidental spy

No comments: