Wednesday, August 13, 2008



Dear God,

Did you know, honestly, I never knew I could feel like this. You know? I swear I'm, I'm going out of my mind. It's like I want to throw myself off of every building in singapore, I see a cab and I just wanna dive in front of it because then I'll stop thinking about her.

That's just it. I don't want to. I mean, I've waited my whole life to feel this miserable. I mean, and if this is the only way I can stay connected with her, then...

Some call it love? Nobody knows... but what I can tell you is that it happens in the blink of an eye. One moment you're enjoying your life, and the next you're wondering how you ever lived without them.

Sir...

Do you know what it's like getting up every morning? Feeling hopeless, feeling like the love of your life is waking up with the wrong man. But, at the same time hoping that she still finds happiness, even if it's never going to be with you?

Well, I figured maybe when my heart stops beating, then it wouldn't hurt so much.

DISCLAIMER
Blog entries/postings/comments/food reviews are solely the views/personal opinion of the author with no political ill-intent/offence to any members of the public

Stories of a accidental spy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics and updates on ya blog.Its been a long time since I came here,hope that things are fine with you.

Cheers.